6/3/07

Kinda Lonely....

I took J to the airport this morning. He is up in Sacramento for a few days. He'll be home Tuesday, but it's kinda lonely around here. Most of the afternoon/night was kinda normal. I mean, he does sometimes keep busy and I'm alone. But he always comes home. But not tonight. Or tomorrow night. We were thinking back on the last time I was the one left here alone. I've left him a few times. I know he missed me. But I think there's just something different with me being home. I know I'll be safe. But it's just different. It'll be a lonely two nights. Can't wait for him to come home! But then, 2 nights later, it's my turn to leave - going to visit E$. So then I guess he'd be the one sitting here, in our place, alone.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online