6/27/07

I'm not here for your entertainment...

I've been dealing with stupid people on the phone today. Or maybe it's the heat that's causing the irritation. It's almost 100 today. Luckily I work indoors. Thank GOD. I can't believe it's almost July. Next week is the 4th of July (and awesome block party with Shortie's neighbors) and the summer season (for me at least) is finally here. I know it's been hot and everything for awhile. But I soon might be dusting off the bbq and have some people over. But then again, it's much more fun to go to someone else's house (use up their AC! lol).

That's one thing I'm not looking forward to. Last year the bill was over $100 each month. I'm working on saving money, but I refuse to suffer in a hot house. Last night I didn't get home till 9-ish, so by then you could just open the windows and let the breeze in.

My co-worker came back this week. Yesterday actually. I told her about how we're working with India and she has similar thoughts on it. We still just can't understand why he's so supportive of it, other than the fact it'll bring in revenue. But I'm still bothered.

In other "fun" news - I bought the new Kelly Clarkson cd last night. So far, so good. The last song on there is a bit....different. But I like the sounds on the songs. A few are pretty different. But I know I'll grow to like them - that's what happens with a cd. You get it, start playing it. But the songs are unfamiliar and you're not sure if you are really into it. Over time, you learn the words, the music is more familiar, and then you can't get it out of your head. Only 40 more minutes till I can hear it again on my drive home. woo hoo. And hey - thibank yibou fibor yibour pibatribonibage.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online